Flights between Bloemfontein and Johannesburg
Fly CemAir. Flights between Bloemfontein and Johannesburg. CemAir offers 11 return flights per week between the two destinations. Weekday flight times to suit business travelers with a morning and evening return flight. And an afternoon return flight offered on weekends.
The route is flown in a CemAir-owned Bombardier CRJ. This 50 seat jet offers unparalleled quietness and comfort in its class. Traveling time is about 50 minutes from gate to gate with a flying time of around 35 minutes. Flights depart from and arrive at OR Tambo’s Terminal B.
Bookings made online at www.flycemair.co.za or through your travel agent. Fly CemAir. Flights between Bloemfontein and Johannesburg
CemAir is an established scheduled airline operator. Currently flying from Johannesburg to Sishen, Margate and Plettenberg Bay as well as between Cape Town. Established in 2006, CemAir owns a fleet of 20 aircraft. Constituted of Beech 1900D’s, Bombardier Dash 8, and Bombardier CRJ aircraft.
Reliability and Safety
An intrinsic element of CemAir’s philosophy is that the Company is ultimately accountable to its passengers, it’s staff and any people on the ground over whom it’s aircraft flies. We take this responsibility very seriously and we have created structure, systems and processes designed to minimise all elements of this risk. CemAir has incorporated the following into the organisation:
- Fleet selection of safe, well supported and reliable aircraft
- Dedicated full time Quality and Safety personnel providing operational oversight
- Stable, experienced and motivated team
- Full in-house spares support for the fleet
- Maintenance to the highest standards by CemAir’s own Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO)
- A healthy learning culture and embracing the philosophy of continuous improvement
- Overhaul work for both propellers and engines only performed by facilities that are both manufacturer and FAA approved
- Maintenance tracking data provided by a sophisticated on-line application
- Satellite tracking on all aircraft
- Financial stability with continuing reinvestment in the operation
We have a long term philosophy at CemAir and believe that solid relationships built today will support our operation in the future. High standards, discipline and constant learning are the cornerstones of the organisation.
CemAir completed the IOSA Safety Audit (IATA Operational Safety Audit) in October 2016 and will be IOSA certified in the first quarter of 2017.CemAir: Visit Our Website