Engineering & Windmill Cylinders Bloemfontein
As a father and son company started in 2005 mostly contracting in the bottling industry. We grew into a competitive engineering workshop in various fields.
BC windmill cylinders
BC windmill cylinders in sizes ranging between 50mm, 60mm, 70mm and 80mm with a unique valve and foot valve design.
Our BC force head in size 50mm. BC Stainless steel pipe and rods manufactured on customer demand.
Parts & Spares readily available..
All parts are manufactured locally and are available. All manufactured from high quality material like stainless steel, leather and HDPE.
Components of the Burger Cylinder include a unique foot valve, plunger with connection rod and cylinder barrel.
The 7 advantages of a BC Windmill Cylinder
- The combination of a stainless steel barrel and leather washer improves friction resistance and sealing properties.
This gives better performance than other cylinders in low wind speeds.
- The unique valve design means better water flow through the cylinder.
- Valve design accommodates other cylinder rings (washers)
- Unique foot valve secure rings, “sirclip” make it easy and fast to inspect. Leather cup replacement is also made easier
- Competitive and affordable
- Rust free
- Local design and manufacturing. Wear parts are readily available
BC Engineering & Windmill Cylinders Bloemfontein. Our engineering division prides itself in creating a variety of manufactured solutions in various fields:
- Aluminium platforms and stairways
- Stainless steel platforms
- Liquid measuring equipment
- Pig feeding crates
- Plasma cutting
- Pump intakes
- Stainless steel exhausts
- Pipeline installations
- Even steel shelving